miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

"Karlita"

Hey so we are going to talk about a friend named "KARLITA" she had a boyfriend and they end up their relationship and she askd him can we be (agarres) or can we socate hahaha we dont know how to write that ok so the things is that "KARLITA" said that to him and he was like "are you serious?" and he told her i would never do that to because you were someone special in miy life and i respect you"

So make your opinion about it thank you!

Zophya&Hellen

13 comentarios:

  1. haha i wanna meet karlita :D hahah.. and makes some agarraes with her :D .. GREAT JOB GIRLS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Karlita needs find another boyfriend that really love her.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. karlita didnt want to loose him but what she did looked bad and it would not have looked like that if he asked her that but anyways he loved her (atte nancy haha)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ayyy I think I have to meet karlita! jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wahaha! karlita! is sick! she is desesperate! OMG just she need to wait a few month alone!! :O :D :P :G :K :J :A :Ñ

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hahaha "karlita" just want to be (agarres) with rogelio

    ResponderEliminar
  7. WAHAHAHAHAHAH what happens to you hahaah rogelio? wtf! ahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I think she must find somebody else
    Att. Arlene

    ResponderEliminar
  9. if you really love somebody
    you have to respect that special person..
    I think what made the boyfriend of KARLITA was very good

    ResponderEliminar